Be Foolish

A philosophy westerners can call their own: an attitude for the 21st. Century.
Somewhere in here is The Meaning Of Life. Good luck finding it.

Friday, November 5, 2010

THE Fool.



















People sometimes ask me: "Are you The Fool?"
I tell them: No. I am not.
But sometimes, when I get it completely wrong, I like to think I am.
For The Fool is what lives in the hearts of all fools, everywhere.
The ideal that is so very difficult to attain.

OK:
People don't really often ask me that.
In fact nobody has, yet.
I was doing what they do on those TV advertisements:
"Why do I choose Super-Toxic-Brand Potato Chips?" 
When it's blatantly obvious that nobody asked them that at all, but we are going to hear why, anyway.


So, as a special treat for the faithful: here is a portrait of THE Fool, so you all know what he looks like.
As you see, he looks a lot like everybody else:
The green bug-eyes, the embarrassed flush, the vacuous smile, the purple designer-glasses.
But look closely and you will notice subtle differences...
His scrambled golden aura can be clearly seen.
As can his commitment to never use a hairbrush.
He seems to know nothing.
His Foolishness is unquestionable.
But!
The true foolishness is not to resemble The Fool.
It is to BE The Fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What foolishness do you wish to share?